American Theatre Wing Stage Door Canteen Pin, 24k gold over Sterling Silver on Original Card
Four available American Theatre Wing Stage Door Canteen pins, 24K gold over Sterling Silver. Items are on their original cards, and date from WW2. Worn on USO Camp Shows Uniform, and produced by H. Popper & Sons. Excellent condition, unworn. The American Theatre Wing’s role in WW2 is documented in part in Jill Smith’s seminal work Dressed for Duty, but many of their historic documents were lost in a fire. The American Theatre Wing continues to operate, and runs the Tony awards. 2.5″W X 0.5″H.
- 1940s-1950s Crystal Chandelier $595.00
- Mid Century Indoor/Outdoor Wall Light $235.00
- American Theatre Wing Stage Door Canteen Pin, 24k gold over Sterling Silver on Original Card $185.00
- Twisted and Braided Nickel Plated Decorative Basket $65.00
- Signed Pairpoint Silver Plated Bridal Basket With Handles $165.00